Perth Children’s Hospital
Location: Nedlands, Western Australia
- $1.5 Billion Project
- Project Surveyor for John Holland Pty Ltd
- Contains 298 Beds, 12 operating theatres, an integrated research and educational facility and Western Australia’s only paediatric trauma centre and research facility.
- Located adjacent to QEII Medical Centre in Nedlands, WA
- The project is approximately 120,000 sqm, extending up to eight storeys high with an extensive basement under the entire footprint of the structure.
- Including Tunnel and Bridge Construction